Vermont Rail Action Network
Video Recordings of Meetings
Note that this is NOT an OFFICIAL Website of the Vermont Rail Action Network,
as its purpose is to provide the location(s) of videos (and associated infoemation) of VRAN meetings.
For complete information about the Vermont Rail Action Network,
please go to http://www.railvermont.org.
I have received an offer for my house on December 20, 2014 with a closing date of January 6, 2015. As it is my intent to move to Biddeford, Saco, or Old Orchard Beach ME, clearly the VRAN meeting of October 23, 2013 was the last one that I was able to videotape!
- 2013 Annual Meeting, October 23, 2013 at 5 pm at Hotel Coolidge in White River Jct VT
- Peter Shumlin - Governor of Vermont - Jim Jeffers Award for Rail Advocateof the Year
- David A. Brown - COO of Genesee & Wyoming - The future of NECR
- Chris Cole - VTRANS - Rail, the State of our State
- Kevin Burkholder - Herb Ogden Award for Rail Advocacy
- PROGRAM BOOKLET
- VIDEO FOR BROADBAND - (recorded by Kenyon F. Karl, about 1 hour 31 minutes long)
- Comcast CABLE TV in Lebanon NH-WRJ area - (recorded by Kenyon F. Karl,, about 1 hour 31 minute long)
Was submitted to CATV on Oct 24 2013 for showing on Comcast Channel 8.
See schedule of showings at CATV Web page.
Free HTML Editor
Kenyon F. Karl, Webmaster
Updated December 20, 2014 at 10 pm
This Web Page Created with PageBreeze Free HTML Editor